25 October 2013

Celebration

yes this is celebration time for me.......

this is my 101th post with 10,000 page views ...

i started my blog 2 years back that time i don't know what to do with this but i exposed some of my works here then again i am busy in my personal life...so many things happened in that period but i  opened my blog  watched it and close it things going  like that only ... ...but after feb 2013 i spend lot of time here and  i participate some challenges that increase my views not only that.... it increase my interest ,happiness every thing.......so i thank to all of u.....THANK U SO MUCH....in august i won my first prize from BGC .....
thank u BGC  team...



PARTY TIME.....


 we did perfect home made party for my little son prasanna 's birthday....i am a beginner in baking anyway i tried to bake a cake... it came out well not only cake  i made cookies, mixer,  rice all...kids enjoyed so much......that maked us so happy...........................

this is his 4th birthday so i baked 4 cup cakes....instead of candles how is this.........












recipes....

chocolate cake ....here
cup cake ..............here
crispy choco chip cookies....here
tutti frutti cookies  recipe is here  tutti-frutti-cookies  ...



by
anuprem


4 comments:

  1. MY HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS & BEST WISHES FOR YOUR 101st SUCCESSFUL POST.

    ALL THE BEST ! THANKS FOR SHARING THIS VERY HAPPY NEWS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much sir...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anuradha ! I hope you continue posting your creations for this year too !The cake looks yummy..Belated B'day wishes to Prasanna !

    ReplyDelete

17.simple sikku kolam

       Apartment Margazhi kolangal --simple  sikku kolam